Video Sync Module
MoTeC’s VSM Video Sync Module allows automatic synchronization of in-car footage to the logged data for video analysis in MoTeC’s i2 Pro data analysis software. The module connects to an audio input on the video recorder of the in-car camera and to an auxiliary output of a MoTeC Dash Logger. The VSM is compatible with most video recorders with an external microphone or line input.
- i2 Pro (software version V22.214.171.124 or later)
- Dash Loggers: ADL3 and SDL (software version V1.60 or later)
- VCS Video Capture System
- Video recorders with an external microphone or line input.
- Sync pulse from MoTeC Dash Logger
- Microphone input optional
- Audio signal. Depending on wiring the audio signal consist of only the sync pulse or the microphone input with the sync pulse recorded over it (see Wiring)
- Connector 12 pin Deutsch DTM