Advances in technology have increased the demands on a vehicle’s components, especially the ECU. This demand has reached the point where a single firmware to ECU configuration cannot meet the market’s ECU requirements (even with increased capacity and processor speed).
The M1 series was conceived by MoTeC to overcome this one-to-one, firmware to ECU limitation, by designing a system where operational efficiency, advanced features and flexibility are its primary objectives. At its core, M1 provides the ability to develop a suite of flexible and tailored solutions (packages), making it ideal for any application (however complex) and category management.
Key advantages of M1 systems:
- Latest generation high performance processor
- Large logging memory, fast Ethernet downloads
- Compact and lightweight in robust magnesium enclosures
- Supports direct injection and port injection applications
- Supports advanced logging features including Pro Analysis (i2 Pro)
- Advanced security system, incorporating an anti-tampering microprocessor
- Access log-in levels for multiple users
- Suitable for modern engines with DBW, Cam Control and multiple CAN buses
- Advanced logging features, high speed, multiple logs (with access logins)
- I/O expansion using E816, E888 expanders
- Flexible tuning software
- Programmable digital input system for Ref/Sync, wheel speeds etc.
- Programmable trigger levels, diagnostics
- All Low Side and Half Bridge outputs have PWM capability
Original price $5,295.00 - Original price $5,295.00
$5,295.00 - $5,295.00
Current price $5,295.00