Ignition Expander module (IEX)
The Ignition Expander module (IEX) is designed to increase the ignition output capacity of MoTeC ECUs.
The IEX connects to a single ignition output on the ECU and can drive up to 8 ignition modules. For 10 and 12 coil applications, two IEX units can be used.
*Note that the IEX does not drive the coil directly, an ignition module is still required.
Compatible with all MoTeC ECUs
- 8 x ignition outputs
- Suits most ignition modules of falling edge type
- The dwell time is controlled by the ECU
- For 10 and 12 coil applications, two IEX units can be used
- MoTeC specific coded signal supplied from a single ignition output on the ECU
- Case size 70 x 100 x 35 mm
- Weight 220 gram
- 18 pin waterproof connector with gold plated contacts