Cobra Evolution Race Seat
The Evolution Pro-Fit is a timeless design in side protection seats, still much preferred by many drivers for its open aspect, ease of use and incredible safety. An open headrest specifically designed for HANS®/FHR use ensures maximum visibility whilst maintaining side impact safety. The Evolution Pro-Fit features the same high-side containment shape and lateral support found in the Suzuka Pro-Fit with the addition of an integrated head restraint.
The Pro-Fit range has Cobra's unique Spacer fabric which is FIA compliant and aids driver comfort and cooling. Like all Cobra competition seats, the Evolution Pro-Fit is available in standard and GT width to suit the widest range of drivers amongst seats in the marketplace today.
The Diolen/GRP constructed shell makes this seat lighter and stronger than similar Fiberglass seats. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with a mid height back and lower seat cushions and have optional ultra low or higher cushion options to get the best possible driver comfort.
This new model is taller, allowing taller drivers to comfortably fit under the halo protection and shoulder belt openings. Also the base is roughly 1.5" deeper with a more convex shape.
- HANS®/FHR compatible
- PRO-FIT custom padding system
- 4/5/6 point harness facility
- Breathable & cooling spacer fabric
- Deep sided lateral protection
- Integrated lateral head protection
- Color options black, red, blue, grey
- Dual width options standard or GT (+30mm)
- Side mounted only supplied with high tensile bolts
- Extensive fabric, leather and Alcantara Signature options