CDL3 Track Logging Kit
The CDL3 Track Logging Kit is a cost- effective, plug and play Dash Logger solution that offers professional level features without the hassle of a customized installation. It provides a complete, race-ready display and data system that can be adapted and expanded to suit various applications.
Included in the kit is:
- CDL3 Backlit Club Dash Logger with 8Mb logging memory
- A professional level wiring loom,
labelled and terminated to ensure a fast, easy installation
- A Club Shift Light Module (SLM-C), for warning and shift lights. The SLM-C is built in a
separate housing to the CDL3 so that it can be correctly placed in the driver’s line of sight
- 10Hz GPS with a magnetic base that can be mounted straight onto a vehicle roof
- Remote button loom so buttons can be placed where the driver can reach them
- Ethernet communications cable.
The CDL3 Track Logging Kit will allow you to perform the following functions and more.
- Data analysis using MoTeC’s i2 software
- Lap timing
- Track mapping
- Shift lights and warnings
- ECU connection*
- Display of sensor values
- Engine performance measurement.