C1812 12" COLOR DISPLAY LOGGER W/USB
The C1812 is MoTeC's latest professional level Display Logger featuring an impressively generous, full color screen. It comes standard with 250 MB internal logging memory and MoTeC's world-renowned i2 data analysis software. A Pro option is available for expert analysis.
C1812s now offer the convenience and flexibility of USB Logging, an optional upgrade that can be enabled in the field at any time. This upgrade also increases the internal memory to 500 MB. In addition, recently built models provide three composite video inputs for a live camera feed on the display screen.
The vivid 311mm screen (approx 12") is high resolution, ultra bright and anti-reflective for easy reading in direct sunlight. Choose from numerous selectable layouts and configure the channels, labels and colors to suit. Or, opt for the Display Creator upgrade and treat your screen as a blank canvas with unique graphics, images, logos and custom icons. Create multiple pages to suit different scenarios, optimizing the screen space for your application.
- Full color display, logger and controller all-in-one eliminates the need for separate devices
- Impressive 311mm full color LCD screen (approx 12") - ultra bright, high resolution and anti-reflective for easy viewing, even in direct sunlight
- Configurable channels and labels allow comprehensive customization within the supplied layouts
- Display Creator upgrade enables full customization of the display graphics, including imported images, logos, custom icons, tailored screen layouts, creative gauges and more.
- Supports Wideband Lambda from MoTeC PLMs or LTCs, using Bosch LSU or NTK UEGO 5 wire sensors
- Can be used standalone or in conjunction with other electronic devices including MoTeC CAN-based Expanders