Industry's only fully Digital Caster/Camber Gauge!
Indicates to 1/10 of a degree and now features a 15° or 20° caster/camber reading. Up to 10 times greater accuracy than traditional competitor's bubble gauges. Standard 9-volt battery gives up to 100 hours of operation. Lightweight, aluminum design, with auto shutoff and inclinometer mode for pinion and strut angles.
Standard features include:
- Indicates to 1/10° & has a ±20° Caster/Camber Reading
- Selectable 15° or 20° Caster/Camber Reading
- Up To 10 Times Greater Accuracy than Traditional Bubble Gauges
- Standard 9-Volt Battery Gives Up to 100 Hours of Operation
- Lightweight, Aluminum Design with Auto Shut-Off & Backlight
- Inclinometer Mode for Pinion & Strut Angles
- Built-in Diagnostic Mode for Resetting Camber Zero